Transfer of non voting dividend shares

A client has two types share capital, dividend and non dividend. They have asked how they go about transferring some of the non dividend shares to an employee. They are a limited company so I have found the share transfer form for Companies House to complete.

Can anyone help with how I value the shares for the capital gains calculation?
Privacy Policy