Exam results week beginning 6/8- Fingers Crossed

Options
2»

Comments

• aat2200
    aat2200 Registered Posts: 23
    edited August 2018
    Options
    88% second attempt! Just happy to not have to look at that awful exam again.

To those that didn’t pass, get booked in straight away, you need to know your budgets inside and out. I used Osbourne books as well as the Kaplan kit. Good luck
  • Ella95
    Ella95 Registered Posts: 5
    Options
    the AAT software broke mid way through my exam so i wasnt able to finish it! Got my results today with 51%.. seen as i didnt get to finish it, i dont think it is that bad! Sit the exam again on Monday and i am not sitting anywhere near the computer i sat this exam on last time!!!!!!! ... aat's software failed on me and they havent even appologised!!
  • charlottemcclair
    charlottemcclair Registered Posts: 27
    Options
    Ella95 said:

the AAT software broke mid way through my exam so i wasnt able to finish it! Got my results today with 51%.. seen as i didnt get to finish it, i dont think it is that bad! Sit the exam again on Monday and i am not sitting anywhere near the computer i sat this exam on last time!!!!!!! ... aat's software failed on me and they havent even appologised!!

That's an amazing result considering you didn't have the chance to complete the exam. Good Luck for Monday !!! Wish you all the best :)
  • SammyNewell
    SammyNewell Registered Posts: 5
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Only had 2 weeks to revise after my budgeting exam. Got my results today for the synoptic and got 63% so not too bad considering!

Anyone got any recommendations for revision help?
  • charlottemcclair
    charlottemcclair Registered Posts: 27
    Options

Only had 2 weeks to revise after my budgeting exam. Got my results today for the synoptic and got 63% so not too bad considering!

Anyone got any recommendations for revision help?

Not so much of a revision tip, more of an exam tip but I would make sure you include reference to the preseen material in every answer, just try and fit it in somewhere as it shows your answer as more rounded and specific to the scenario.
Privacy Policy