Kaplan Revision Kit

I have recently bought the Kaplan revision kit for 18/19 - because the 17/18 had sold out, however they have a commentary on the live pre-release material but for Bonanza ltd and not Green Print ltd.

I am taking my exam in the August sitting, so i was wondering if anyone with the Kaplan 17/18 book could possibly send me a picture of the commentary pages please?

Thank you in advance

Comments

• MOAAT
    MOAAT Registered Posts: 10

This is the commentary on Green print ltd
  • MOAAT
    MOAAT Registered Posts: 10
    Good luck
  • kellypreston
    kellypreston Registered Posts: 24
    Thank you so much that! I really appreciate it. I’ve also discovered the AAT website has changed the sample assessments to the 18/19 papers which isn’t very helpful ?
  • ClareJo
    ClareJo Registered Posts: 11
    best of luck
  • VS1
    VS1 Registered Posts: 71
    Hi Guys,

I have noticed the old pre-release material is only valid till 20th Aug-18, I have my Kaplan revision booklet for Green print limited which I guess is of no use for the exams taken after 20th August?

kelly would you be interested in swapping books? or selling your revision book after this is done?
  • amurray
    amurray Registered Posts: 304 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    AAT are changing the pre-release material in the next few months, I think this is after the August sitting.

I cant wait to sit under the new pre-release material - previously failed the GreenPrint material with 60% :(
    MAAT, AATQB, MICB PM.Dip.
    Completed AAT in March 2020
  • Dhrupa
    Dhrupa Registered Posts: 2
    Kelly, are you interested in selling your books ? I am sitting for October exams.
  • BenSear
    BenSear Registered Posts: 7
    These aren't helpful for the new pre release are they??
Privacy Policy