Accounting Software - Revision tips

Hi all,

I am currently on my last exam for this Level UACS but am struggling to revise for it as I don't work in an environment that allows me to use the software.

I currently have a 30 day free trial of Sage Business cloud accounting as this is what the exam centre said is used in the exams.

My only issue is there are no tutorials to help me anywhere. Does anyone have any advice?

Thanks,
Tom

Comments

• MarieNoelle
    MarieNoelle Registered, Moderator Posts: 1,368
    edited September 2018
    Hi @SheffieldTom
    I am not familiar with Sage however have you tried googling you tube tutorials?
    Good luck!

Edit to add that it seems that Sage business is very similar to Sage 50?
  • TreadStone
    TreadStone Registered Posts: 280 Epic contributor 🐘

Hi all,

My only issue is there are no tutorials to help me anywhere. Does anyone have any advice?

Sage has plenty of help on their support site. There's a link to it within the app....

• SheffieldTom
    SheffieldTom Registered Posts: 25

Hi @SheffieldTom
    I am not familiar with Sage however have you tried googling you tube tutorials?
    Good luck!

Edit to add that it seems that Sage business is very similar to Sage 50?

I haven't used Sage 50 either but am struggling quite a bit.

Will look on there

• SheffieldTom
    SheffieldTom Registered Posts: 25

Hi all,

Sage has plenty of help on their support site. There's a link to it within the app....

Thanks will have a look on there. There is still the issue that the OB read 31/5 when on the exam answers it says 1/6. I'm still yet to get my head around this?
Privacy Policy