pass rate

Options
2»

Comments

• VS1
    VS1 Registered Posts: 71
    Options
    @Rubyqi that's amazing result, well done and good luck with Level 4 :)
  • Rubyqi
    Rubyqi Registered Posts: 7 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    @acd230878 Its a shame that your 1% off getting an overall distinction. I cannot achieve that as I transferred my advanced bookkeeping result to this qualification so the 1st 3 all 70%. although my management accounting achieved 98%. The good news we can all move onto level 4! Good days!
  • jadeterry
    jadeterry Registered Posts: 26
    Options
    acd230878 said:

jadeterry said:

That's exactly what happened. I have taken the exam twice now and have had the same issue. By the time you encounter a problem and try it a few times, its taken up too much of your time and you can't finish the exam. On both occasions I didn't even start the last excel question, which is 17 points or so, so the rest of the exam was sort of pointless.

I reported it after the exam on both times & didn't realise I could report ANYTHING during the exam. Results come out today, but I am 100% sure I failed it on the excel section again.

The same thing happened to me where my formulas would not auto fill by dragging. I spent ages in a panic thinking what could it be, tried allsorts of other ways and formulas and got myself in a state. The next few questions were linked to these results and I wasted a lot of time trying to work it out, in the end I found a 'calculations option' on the Formulas tab and my computer was set to manual and it needed to be automatic. Once I had figured this out I was nearly out of time and could not attempt the last part which was worth the most marks :-)

Very slight chance I may of scraped through, but after passing all my other exams at over 90%, I am disappointed.
    yes this is what happened to me although I didn't know about the calculations option. Was this the fault of AAT or would it have been a setting on my training providers computer? Did you pass the exam, if not, have you done anything about it? I got 68% and failed because of that question and people are telling me I should get it remarked or dispute it but I am not sure what to do.

Thanks,
    Jade
  • acd230878
    acd230878 Registered Posts: 5
    Options
    @jadeterry Hi, the problem is the setting on the computer. My friend sat the exam at the same time as me and had that question but did not encounter any problems. It was just bad luck I got that computer, however I did manage to pass at 79% and am just going to put the whole thing behind me. It is very disappointing that a simple setting in excel, that was not mentioned in any of the revision material has caused so many issues. That last question on my exam was worth 30% of the marks, I'm sure knowing how to check the setting and the fact the next attempt will be different questions, it should help you get through the next one. I wish you the best of luck.
Privacy Policy