Decision & Control Exam

Hi,

I had my exam the other day and I found it really hard. I was really well prepared so I though yet some of the questions which I had were written in a way that I wasn't sure what I am actually answering. I have never felt like this with any other exam I have taken with AAT and I am wondering is it me or maybe someone else felt that this exam was though.

Thank you

Comments

• Alaa
    Alaa Registered Posts: 30
    You are not the only one . I don’t know why the aat does that ? Do you mind asking what questions you had ?
  • jmh
    jmh Registered Posts: 42
    Good to hear that I am not the only one. I thought we are not allowed to discuss the questions? And in any case I don't exactly remember. What I did notice is that some of the question format wasn't in any way similar to anything in the books or aat website. I will have to resit it I am sure of it.
    I would be grateful for any tips how to revise for the second attempt.

Thank you
  • Purple_pain
    Purple_pain Registered Posts: 15
    I'm resitting for the 3rd time after a break from AAT and found out yesterday that they have cut this exam from 10 questions to 8 now!!! Hardly anyone on my course passed it, even when they gave everyone the 10% "enhancement" after the first sitting for the original exam!!
  • Alaa
    I didn’t know that Aat gives you enhancement ! That is shocking with the results . What about the limited company exam ?
  • KingaLegg
    KingaLegg Registered Posts: 2
    i just had a result from my first attempt of MDCL and failed it .. book a resit and just have to pray i will pass! :(
  • Claire12
    Claire12 Registered Posts: 3
    I'm struggling with this exam....I've just had my result today and I've failed my second attempt MDCL
    any advise or revision material that would help ??
  • jmh
    jmh Registered Posts: 42
    I had my results this week and failed too this was my first attempt MDCL.
    I don't know who is your provider but mine is Premier Training and I was told that they have written a new practice assessment for MDCL based on the feedback they have been receiving, i have not tempted it as yet.
  • Alaa
    I did the resit for MDCL and I got the result I passed it with 82% . It was better than the first time . My advice to you is to go all over the questions and try to understand the varancies very well . Also try to use the AAT language espically with task 5 and task 8 and you will be fine .
Privacy Policy