Exam results early?? - level 4 synoptic

2»

Comments

• Marshy77
    Marshy77 Registered Posts: 34

I have 60% :anguished:

Sorry to hear that, the only thing you can do is get back on it and take it again. I've had my knock backs, feel deflated and want to give up but we've come too far to pack it in now. It's difficult, not sure how I managed it really but I scrapped through. Refer to the pre release material at every opportunity in every section - I think I may have passed due to doing that.
  • McCrae123
    McCrae123 Registered Posts: 3
    edited March 2019
    > @nathanielrjl said:
    > Results should now be available, just checked and somehow managed to get 89% :open_mouth:
    >
    > Sit Personal Tax tomorrow, then hopefully Credit Management next month
    >
    > Congrats!

Thanks!

> @VS1 said:
    > I got mine, got 79% - so happy :)

Well done, it really is a nice feeling!
  • Ad15
    Ad15 Registered Posts: 2
    Well done VS1! I’ve been following this thread since last year and have been feeling your stress. I passed with 79% - AAT exams all done now - phew what a relief ?? CIMA now ?
    Good luck to everyone else still waiting
  • Kristina93
    Kristina93 Registered Posts: 11
    Thanks for the advice Marshy77 and congratulations to all who passed!
    It is just very annoying as this is my last exam and cannot start ACCA before completing it! :anguished:
  • FindingNema
    FindingNema Registered Posts: 20
    edited March 2019
    @Ad15 I concur, congrats @VS1 and congrats everyone else! I'm still waiting for mine :(
  • nathanielrjl
    nathanielrjl Registered Posts: 11
    I have 72% on my statement of achievement!!
  • FindingNema
    Please can anyone that's passed tell me whether the web page layout changed for them after logging in?
  • Ad15
    Ad15 Registered Posts: 2
    @Kristina93 keep going. Through determination you will get there and it will be a great feeling when you do!
  • McCrae123
    McCrae123 Registered Posts: 3
    > @nathanielrjl said:
    > I have 72% on my statement of achievement!!

Whoop whoop! Great job
  • VS1
    VS1 Registered Posts: 71
    Marshy77 said:

I have 60% :anguished:

Sorry to hear that, the only thing you can do is get back on it and take it again. I've had my knock backs, feel deflated and want to give up but we've come too far to pack it in now. It's difficult, not sure how I managed it really but I scrapped through. Refer to the pre release material at every opportunity in every section - I think I may have passed due to doing that.
    I completely agree with this, exactly my feeling.

Are you using Kaplan? the exam kit is very helpful. Also looking at E-Learning section this time has helped me greatly with Task 5. Please look at the E-learning for the core sections and make notes.

Thank you @McCrae123 @Ad15 and well done to you too :)
  • Marshy77
    Marshy77 Registered Posts: 34

Please can anyone that's passed tell me whether the web page layout changed for them after logging in?

No, looked exactly like it always has for me.
  • Kristina93
    Kristina93 Registered Posts: 11
    Ad15 said:

@Kristina93 keep going. Through determination you will get there and it will be a great feeling when you do!

Thank you and good luck with CIMA!
  • tasiaabbie
    tasiaabbie Registered Posts: 5
    Passed with 74%! Good luck and well done everyone x
  • kb1990
    kb1990 Registered Posts: 5
    VS1 said:

I am confused about this too, on PDF the result date says 29th, however on website it says 28th. Which one is correct?

Thanks.

28th, today.
  • kb1990
    kb1990 Registered Posts: 5

I just spoke to AAT asking them if the results will be out today and they advised that it will be either today or tomorrow. Cannot even give me a specific date :(
    I assume that people who sat the exam on the 14th February will receive their results today and people who sat the exam on 15th February will receive the results tomorrow, however, this is only a guess.
    Fingers crossed we all get the results today!

I sat on the 15th and recevied mine today
  • FindingNema
    Congratulations everyone that's passed, and all the best to those who are yet to make it! I've just received my results (finally!) and passed with 79%.
  • AATstud
    AATstud Registered Posts: 41
    Congrats to all who pass there synoptic but not for me as did not pass after 3 times. I am distance learner and have the Kaplan textbooks and Revision kit. Please advice with some short course or other books.
  • Kate95
    Kate95 Registered Posts: 8
    @VS1 nice one!! I bet your well happy
    I got mine this afternoon, 80%
    Finally haha
  • VS1
    @AATstud sorry to hear that and I hope the next re-sit would go in your favour. May I know which area you are struggling with so we can give tips tailored to those?

@Kate95 Yes I am over the moon :) Also well done Kate, happy for you xx

Good Luck to those who are yet to pass, if you let us know which particular areas you struggle with then we can help.

• AATstud
    AATstud Registered Posts: 41
    > @VS1 said:
    > @AATstud sorry to hear that and I hope the next re-sit would go in your favour. May I know which area you are struggling with so we can give tips tailored to those?
    >
    > @Kate95 Yes I am over the moon :) Also well done Kate, happy for you xx
    >
    > Good Luck to those who are yet to pass, if you let us know which particular areas you struggle with then we can help.

Thanks @VS1
    I am preparing for Personal Tax and once that done will come back to Synoptic.
    I was ok but windows Update come up twice on my 2 different computers which lost my focus & run out of time at the end.
    I must say Synoptic is a tricky one.
    Which text books you used?
  • VS1
    @AATstud Ah sorry to hear that, maybe you should flag this to the test provider as this is not your fault.

I used Kaplan, however please make full use of AAT online resources and research some of the key topics online.

Privacy Policy