Returning after 3 years break

Options
ssh
ssh Registered Posts: 21 New contributor 🐸
Hi All,
Need some advise from you wonderful people. I am returning to finish my level 4 after 3 years break. Passed Financial Performance and ISYS (which I can't carry over, unfortunately). I'm really worried as the pattern has changed significantly and a lot of people say it's very difficult to pass synoptic. Had anyone got back to finish their qualification after a gap and how did you manage. Also which unit you found most difficult? Any advice and tips will be much appreciated.
Thank you

Comments

• Lisa2103
    Lisa2103 Registered Posts: 8
    Options
    I did level 3 over 4 years ago and there wasn't a synoptic back then. I thought I would struggle trying to get back into studying mode but actually enjoyed and got mid 80's in Financial statements, MDCL and budgeting but failed Cash & Treasury Management unfortunately despite enjoying that class?! So you may be surprised how well you do/have done by now? For me, I was learning fresh again which helped in my case.
    How have you found it?
  • MCB1986
    MCB1986 Registered Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi,
    I passed my level 3 back in 2011. I then returned to do level 4 last September. I have passed the mandatory units so far and sat my synoptic on Friday - which was definately the toughest. I have and still am finding it tough to balance study/work/family and home but I am doing it at my ow pace and feel a proud sense of achievement.
    I wish you all the best - anything is possible if you put your mind to it. :-)
Privacy Policy