Did anyone take the synoptic today?

Just wondering if anyone took the synoptic today and what they thought of it?

Comments

• Happygo12315
    Happygo12315 Registered Posts: 5
    Took exam this morning was a lot harder than last paper so fingers crossed.
  • Parki82
    Parki82 Registered Posts: 50
    Was yours a resit?
    Long wait till results hey
  • Happygo12315
    Was a resit and l am not confident if I passed I think I got the first part of the first spread sheet wrong .
  • Parki82
    so everyone that sat synoptic on Monday would have done same test?
  • KLM
    KLM Registered Posts: 25
    edited March 2019
    @Parki82

How did you find the exam in terms of difficulty? I've heard lots of people have had problems with this one and I'm absolutely dreading it!
  • Parki82
    To be honest I barely did any revision for it, which sounds terrible but when I came to book it, it was either the following week or two months later, and having to wait 6 weeks for the results, I thought I would just wing it haha!!
    To be honest it wasn’t too bad. Like you I had heard horror stories...
    saying that I’m booking the resit just in case!!
    How have you found the other exams?
  • KLM
    KLM Registered Posts: 25
    Haha! Good for you - I don't think I'd have been brave enough to wing it. :fearful: You'll have to let me know how you did when the results come through!

I haven't found the others to be too bad to be honest. I'm just worried about not being prepared for the synoptic after all the horror stories. I've heard of people not having enough time to complete the Excel part of the assessment which panics me a bit as I've found I had plenty of time in the other exams.
  • Parki82
    I will do! I calculated that I only need to get 76% in the synoptic to still get a distinction based on my other results sojust hoping I get there as I’ve managed above 95% in all the others so fingers crossed.
    Which exams are you still to sit?
  • Happygo12315
    Hi does anyone know how quickly you can get level 4 exam results I am 3 weeks in and anxious took mabu 15.04.19
  • amurray
    amurray Registered Posts: 304 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    edited May 2019

Hi does anyone know how quickly you can get level 4 exam results I am 3 weeks in and anxious took mabu 15.04.19

Hi, I believe based on your exam date of 15th April you would expect to receive your results on the Thursday, that being 23rd May, which is exactly 5 weeks after your exam siting. Normally its the synoptic which is only 6 weeks, or unless there are delays/AAT closures where results are released at later dates.

I'm pretty sure this is right - I always sit my exams on a Friday and that is the timeframe in which I receive my results.

Good Luck! :)
    MAAT, AATQB, MICB PM.Dip.
    Completed AAT in March 2020
  • Happygo12315
    Thank you I have just received my level 3 synoptic result and finally passed. Good luck to all taking the synoptic in the future. ?
Privacy Policy