Failed 3 times, what revision courses are out there?

I have sat this exam 3 times now, each time has improved but the last result was 63%
Before I give this up completely, is anyone aware of any short revision classes that are focuses solely on the synoptic unit that I can attend that aren't going to cost a fortune?

Comments

• Norvydas
    Norvydas Registered Posts: 271 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    @louharribo

Don't give up now!!! You're literally at the end of all this, there's no point giving up now, might as well finish it. At some point you'll pass it. I always had this mentality ; I'll keep going until I complete it, I don't care how many times it will take me 1 or 10, but I'll finish it.

In regards of revision courses, have a look online, e-mail training providers and ask whether they offer or they would consider offering short courses to focus purely on Synoptic Assessment.

I am not 100% sure, but I think I've read somewhere in the past that such courses did exist.
    Kind Regards,

Norvydas Valavicius.
  • Ellis
    Ellis Registered Posts: 11
    Try the First Intuition Complete Study Packs... they're honestly brilliant, I've used them for MDCL and now using it for FSLC and they have everything you need explained really well. The synoptic one is about £50 I think.

Good luck, dont give up you'll make it!

Ellis
  • mergen
    mergen Registered Posts: 112 New contributor 🐸
    @Ellis I tried going on First Intuition and cant find where i can buy the packs. Could you post a link, please.
  • Ellis
    edited March 2019
  • Ellis
    edited March 2019
    @mergen level 4 is here https://www.firstintuition.co.uk/book-now/?fwp_level=professional-diploma-in-accounting&fwp_study_centre=aat-distance-learning&fwp_study_method=self-study

You get a lever arch file, and that has been my primary learning resource for MDCL and I scored 91% - and on all the other L4 exams so far I've not got above 83%, so it definitely works waaay better than any textbook set I got.

Hope it helps!
Privacy Policy