Computer Shutdown in middle of exam!

Options
Posting to see if anyone has ever had a similar experience and what the outcome of the situation was?

Last night I was sitting my Decision and Control AAT level 4 exam at my college. With an hour left in the exam a message popped up on my computer saying the system was going to be shutting down and started counting down from 10 minutes with no option to cancel. I was forced to panic submit my assessment without review, unfinished and with areas still flagged or else I would have lost the full thing anyway.

My college has accepted it was their IT at fault and not AAT but I'm just wondering how this goes for me?
Reports have been submitted to AAT by the judicator and also my college but should I contact them?

Can I expect them to take any consideration when marking my exam (lower pass mark etc) or will this just be marked as normal and have to be re-sat
Frustrated to say the least as I've passed Budgeting and Financial Statements first time and was on course with this one had I not lost 1 whole hour!
Privacy Policy