Which Software? Sage 50 or Sage One Online

I'm hoping someone can help..

I am signed up with an online training company who provide a copy of SAGE 50 for the UAS Exam however my exam centre uses Sage One Online for their assessments.

I'm in the unforutunate position of being over two hours away to another exam centre and I don't even know what software package they use.

Is it possible to learn on Sage 50 and take your exam on Sage One Online or even purchase a training programme for Sage One Online.

Comments

• sassybutterfly52
    sassybutterfly52 Registered Posts: 6
    Sage 1 have got a months trial available. Get on that and learn it. I to have the UACS exam to do on sage 1. I will be setting up a trial. Just to figure out how to use the software
  • amurray
    amurray Registered Posts: 304 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Sage One constantly have free trials on, normally 1 month at a time. I was trialling Sage One for work once and my trial expired whilst I still needed access, so I just created another account and got further access which worked perfectly!
    MAAT, AATQB, MICB PM.Dip.
    Completed AAT in March 2020
  • mehul_1810
    mehul_1810 Registered Posts: 5
    Where to find this software online as I am self study student, for level 2 please
  • amurray
    amurray Registered Posts: 304 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    edited January 2021

Where to find this software online as I am self study student, for level 2 please

Hi Mehul,

Try the below link:
    https://www.sage.com/en-gb/shop/freetrials.aspx

This will give you different options for the various Sage products. I have used these in the past.
    MAAT, AATQB, MICB PM.Dip.
    Completed AAT in March 2020
  • mehul_1810
    mehul_1810 Registered Posts: 5
    which is suitable for level 2 assessment, as so many of them on sage web page.

• Pian32
    Pian32 Registered Posts: 474 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    It depends on the one your exam centre uses some use sage 1 some sage 50 etc Look at what the centres around you have available and pick the one you would prefer from that.
    AAT Level 4, MAAT
    ACCA in progress
    F4- Passed Aug 2020
    F5- Passed Dec 2020
    F6- Passed Sep 2020
    F7- Passed June 2021
    F8 - Passed Sep 2021
    F9 - Passed June 2021

SBL -
    SBR - Passed Mar 22
    ATX - Passed Dec 21
    APM - Passed June 22