Home For AAT student members AQ 2016 Professional Diploma in Accounting External Auditing
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

How best can I read External Auditing

oneteooneteo Registered Posts: 1
Hello guys I have wrote external auditing twice and have not managed to pass any tips on what I should consider when reading.Thank you in advance

Comments

• alanvoo20alanvoo20 Registered Posts: 3
    Hello! I wanna share my personal experience in study. I have just got finished the technical university and like almost all of learners tried to combine the studying and a part-time job, but if you know, it is so tight to be in two places at the same time and to study well. But pro writers from online essay writing company helped me a lot to made my studies so much easier than ever before. So, you can click on their paper writer website if you want to be the smartest pupil in all university subjects.
  • thelowendtheory18thelowendtheory18 Registered Posts: 219
    I'm get my External Auditing Result next week, going in to the exam i was super confident, however the exam was tougher than expected......
    AAT

Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting - 30 Nov 18
    Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting - 16 Oct 19
    Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting - Currently studying