What happens after finishing AAT level 4?

Options
Hi all,
I just wondered what happens when you qualify from level 4? Do you just get a certificate, or is there a ceremony etc? haha
Some people I have spoken to have asked the same thing, so I thought I'd find out on here.
TIA

Comments

• hal978
    hal978 Registered Posts: 197 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Yes you get a certificate that you have been awarded the Professional Diploma (with your grade: Distinction/Merit/Pass). You also become an affiliate.
  • amurray
    amurray Registered Posts: 304 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Moshi said:

Hi all,
    I just wondered what happens when you qualify from level 4? Do you just get a certificate, or is there a ceremony etc? haha
    Some people I have spoken to have asked the same thing, so I thought I'd find out on here.
    TIA

Hi Moshi,
    When you qualify for AAT Level 4 you will receive a certificate, I believe this can be up to 6 weeks from when you receive your last exam result. There is an opportunity to attend the yearly AAT Awards Ceremony which is held in London and is normally in November. I was informed that you have to have passed your final examination by 31st July to be eligible to attend that year. However if you pass after this date you can attend in next years.

Hope this help and congrats on finishing your AAT journey! :)
    MAAT, AATQB, MICB PM.Dip.
    Completed AAT in March 2020
  • Moshi
    Moshi Registered Posts: 2
    Options
    Thanks guys, that's been a great help! How do you apply for the award ceremony, do you know?
  • amurray
    amurray Registered Posts: 304 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    > @Moshi said:
    > Thanks guys, that's been a great help! How do you apply for the award ceremony, do you know?

Hi Moshi,

You are invited to the awards ceremony automatically by AAT (notified by email), this is based on achievements prior to the cutoff deadline. I.e. if you have applied and had your application approved for AATQB status prior to the cutoff you will receive an invite.

I believe this years awards ceremony notifications have just been sent out.
    MAAT, AATQB, MICB PM.Dip.
    Completed AAT in March 2020
Privacy Policy