When should my certificate arrive?
It states on the Statement of Achievement, for my 'AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting - Level 2': "It can take up to eight weeks for us to issue your certificate", which is the same as what it says on the AAT website, on the 'Contact Us' page under Assessments > Results and Certificates. However, when is the eight weeks counted from? From the date achieved on the statement? From the date the last unit was awarded? Or from the date you sat the last assessment taken? If I already have the Statement of Achievement, does it matter about the certificate, if I am changing my Training Provider to go on to Level 3? Or is there a danger that my certificate will not get sent directly to me or will get sent to the wrong provider if I act too soon? If I sat most of my assessments at centres run by a provider different to that of the one I am registered with on MyAAT does this complicate matters? And what if I have done courses for an individual unit or units with other providers at the same time but not changed my provider for AQ2016 on MyAAT?
- All Categories
- 1.2K Books to buy and sell
- 2.3K General discussion
- 18.9K For AAT students
- 234 NEW! Qualifications 2022
- 133 General Qualifications 2022 discussion
- 7 AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting
- 31 AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting
- 55 AAT Level 4 Diploma in Professional Accounting
- 8.9K For accounting professionals
- 23 coronavirus (Covid-19)
- 272 VAT
- 91 Software
- 272 Tax
- 135 Bookkeeping
- 7.3K General accounting discussion
- 201 AAT member discussion (AATQB, MAAT, FMAAT and AAT Licensed Accountants and Bookkeepers)
- 3.8K For everyone
- 39 AAT news and announcements
- 352 Feedback for AAT
- 2.8K Chat and off-topic discussion
- 586 Job postings
- 17 Who can benefit from AAT?
- 36 Where can AAT take me?
- 44 Getting started with AAT
- 26 Finding an AAT training provider
- 47 Distance learning and other ways to study AAT
- 25 Apprenticeships
- 65 AAT membership