Returning to AAT study’s

Options
Robneish94
Robneish94 Registered Posts: 1
Hi All,

Historically I used to work in tax, accounts finance and payroll for Tax Assist, Baker Tilly and National Savings and investments up until 2015. In the academic year 2011-12 I was studying for AAT doing level 1 then fast track level 2&3 in a year. level 2 i completed but level 3 I had 2 units left I can’t remember for the life of me which ones they were (any idea how I would find out?) My question is will I have to start from scratch? From the start of level 3 or just sit the 2 units I missed in back in 2012 and go onto level 4? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Rusty1985
    Rusty1985 Registered Posts: 57
    Options
    I would contact AAT, do you have a AAT Membership number? If so that would be the first port of call. If you still have the knowledge you wouldnt need to start from scratch (i.e Level 2). Maybe look to do Level 3 exams to increase your knowledge before commencing Level 4. Your AAT qualified when you complete Level 4, its up to you whether you complete 2 & 3 but that's on the skill set of the individual.
  • hal978
    hal978 Registered Posts: 197 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    You could write to AAT and ask them the list of Level 3 exams you have taken, along with the result and date. However, I'm not sure that would be of any help because if the exams were taken before 1 September 2013, they will no longer count, as they were not AQ2013 modules transferred to the AQ2016 syllabus which started on 1 September 2016. It's best to give them a call to check that what I have said is correct.
Privacy Policy