Training provider recommendations for Level 3

Options
Dear All

Fingers crossed I will be completing my Level 2 in the next few weeks and I plan to go straight on to Level 3. I have no complaints with my current training provider, but looking for feedback/recommendations on other companies people may have used and happy to recommend, as shopping about is never a bad idea.

Also, does anyone know of any providers who accept Advanced Leaner Loans for adult higher education?

Thanks very much.

Comments

• amurray
    amurray Registered Posts: 304 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi dannf1, many congrats on soon to be completing level 2 and plans to progress onto level 3.

I cannot recommend First Intuition enough. I am with their Distance Learning team, they are just fantastic. From the customer service offered by their office staff, to materials provided, to online lectures and their fantastic tutors.

I was with a really rubbish provider before who I had countless problems with, I had just finished Level 3 with them. I really wish I had found First Intuition from the offset. If you go onto their website you can even view sample materials and see some great recommendations from fellow students.

Regarding the advanced learner loans for adult higher education I am not sure on this however it would be worth a chat with their team.
    MAAT, AATQB, MICB PM.Dip.
    Completed AAT in March 2020
Privacy Policy