Looking for a study budy for MA:DC Professional Level 4

Options
lorraine frame
lorraine frame Registered Posts: 8 New contributor 🐸
I have sat this exam 3 times and 3 times I have failed, is there any study buddy's out there that can help me pass this, my last effort earned me 46%! I am prepared to do the work, but just cannot seem to carry it through to the exam! HELP!!!

Comments

• Mannaesi
    Mannaesi Registered Posts: 80
    Options
    hellow @lorraine frame i am interested in being your study buddy since i am on the same unit
  • amurray
    amurray Registered Posts: 304 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi Lorraine,

I am in the exact same position, I have sat this exam 5 times now. Stating at 48% as an exam result and my last result was 67%.... It is such a tricky exam and certainly requires alot of practice, practice & more practice.

I can recommend the AAT website for the Mocks and the Greenlight tests they are great.

There are also a fantastic couple of groups on Facebook for AAT students. I use it frequently to ask questions and get some support.

I hope these little tips help?

I have nearly given up after the 2nd attempt, but still going strong...... just about!

Keep in there and thinking of the long-term goal :)
    MAAT, AATQB, MICB PM.Dip.
    Completed AAT in March 2020
  • Emmalouise18
    Emmalouise18 Registered Posts: 237 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options

I have sat this exam 3 times and 3 times I have failed, is there any study buddy's out there that can help me pass this, my last effort earned me 46%! I am prepared to do the work, but just cannot seem to carry it through to the exam! HELP!!!

Lorraine I have messaged you some tips/help :) x
Privacy Policy