Home For accounting professionals Software
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

How to study Sage from home.

zebra246zebra246 Registered Posts: 57
I would like to study Sage. I hold MAAT status but cannot find an accounting position due to a lack of recent, relevant experience. I am currently working in a call centre dealing with finance-related enquiries (not sales or marketing).

So, since I am in a full-time role with ever-changing shifts, it is not practical for me to study in a college. Home self-study would be the way to go. Is this possible? Has anyone done it?

Can anyone provide any helpful advice?

Comments

• amurrayamurray Feels At Home Registered, MAAT, AATQB Posts: 302
    edited November 2019
    AAT have recently signed up with Sage to provide e-learning self study at discounted prices.

I have just had a look on my emails and found the link I was sent via the AAT Weekly News emails.

https://www.sagequalifications.com/Shop?rvdsfpfr=2=38%7C&utm_campaign=20191105&utm_medium=email&utm_source=aat_weekly

I studied the Sage courses a couple of years ago and spend way more than the prices advertised here...

Also don't forget as an AAT member you can study for the Xero Accounting courses (Xero Certified Adviser & Xero Certified Payroll Adviser) for FREE!
    MAAT, AATQB, FIAB, MICB PM.Dip.
    Completed AAT in March 2020
    Currently Studying: CIMA 'Operational Level'
    zebra246KatLn