AAT Synoptic L4 - Ruby Dale Ltd

Options
Hi guys,

I am sitting my synoptic exam this week and I think a cost/benefit analysis may come up in the last task, task 6.

I am really nervous because I am not sure what I would say in the context of Ruby Dale Ltd.

Any kind of help/suggestions are most welcomed.

Thanks!

Comments

• Pian32
    Pian32 Registered Posts: 474 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    For CBA you'd have to use the blurb for the question and relate the purchase to what is happening in the pre release. E.g if communications software is being suggested then that'll be good for ruby dale even at a cost due to the expansion causing communications to be weaker which causes missed opportunities.

It's hard to say as lots of different things could be suggest.
    AAT Level 4, MAAT
    ACCA in progress
    F4- Passed Aug 2020
    F5- Passed Dec 2020
    F6- Passed Sep 2020
    F7- Passed June 2021
    F8 - Passed Sep 2021
    F9 - Passed June 2021

SBL -
    SBR - Passed Mar 22
    ATX - Passed Dec 21
    APM - Passed June 22
  • Ishrat
    Ishrat Registered Posts: 49
    Options
    Sam1234 said:

Hi guys,

I am sitting my synoptic exam this week and I think a cost/benefit analysis may come up in the last task, task 6.

I am really nervous because I am not sure what I would say in the context of Ruby Dale Ltd.

Any kind of help/suggestions are most welcomed.

Thanks!

Hey Sam,

I am not sure if I have looked at this correctly in terms of CBA referring back to pre release. If the questions relates implementing or making suggestion re improving the internal controls. One key highlights appears to be a problem with Ruby Dale not having a great system in place and prioritising the products line despite expanding (currently reach the limit of it's manufacturing capacity with a couple of products lines experiencing temporary stockout shortages) Better inventory control system should be considered (Should do analysis at early stage which products doing well and flag up for early productions).
    Also it highlights weakness section: Internal Control Weaknesses as a results of controls not evolving in step with the growing business.

We might have to work on the cost associated implementing the better system and measure against the benefits/ whether the new system is worthwhile or not.

We should be given additional info in the case study to relate more to the points.
Privacy Policy