invoices from Individual in the UK to companies in EU, invoices from Individual companies within UK

akmalmakhkamov Registered Posts: 7
Can anyone please help me with the following concerns?
1) If I as an individual provide freelance services to the EU company which is not VAT registered, do I need to charge the UK VAT? What if the company is VAT registered will I have to charge the VAT?
2) If the company which is VAT registered in the UK uses digital services of non-EU companies such as Godaddy, does it have to pay the Sales Tax(17% in the US) which is shown on the invoice? and while making a Tax return, does the company have to include that number in any of the boxes?
Privacy Policy