Companies house aggregator
I have a project of my own which I am developing in time I hope it will be of value to AAT members and qualified accountants a like, my idea is to collect data from companies house and to aggregate it with other data sources for example Google Street view, so far I've only been able to pick up the basic data from companies house, though I am starting work on a new phase during next year to add in company directors, significant interests and actual financial data.
The whole thing is a lot more onerous than I expected but I am learning a lot as I go along.
It would be great to hear what extra data students think I need.
The site is called Reporting Accounts and an example listing page is here.
- All Categories
- 1.2K Books to buy and sell
- 2.3K General discussion
- 18.9K For AAT students
- 234 NEW! Qualifications 2022
- 133 General Qualifications 2022 discussion
- 7 AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting
- 31 AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting
- 55 AAT Level 4 Diploma in Professional Accounting
- 8.9K For accounting professionals
- 23 coronavirus (Covid-19)
- 272 VAT
- 91 Software
- 272 Tax
- 135 Bookkeeping
- 7.3K General accounting discussion
- 201 AAT member discussion (AATQB, MAAT, FMAAT and AAT Licensed Accountants and Bookkeepers)
- 3.8K For everyone
- 39 AAT news and announcements
- 352 Feedback for AAT
- 2.8K Chat and off-topic discussion
- 586 Job postings
- 17 Who can benefit from AAT?
- 36 Where can AAT take me?
- 44 Getting started with AAT
- 26 Finding an AAT training provider
- 47 Distance learning and other ways to study AAT
- 25 Apprenticeships
- 65 AAT membership