synoptic assessment book- practice assessments

Options
Hi guys
All my questions relate to this book :

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Advanced-Diploma-Accounting-Synoptic-Assessment/dp/1509712704/ref=sr_1_6?keywords=aat+level+3+synoptic+assessment&qid=1580327812&sr=8-6

There are three practice assessments at the end of this book . Tasks 5 and 6 in each of these assessments refer to spreadsheets. When you go to bpp website you can download files for task 6 for each assessment. Unfortunately I couldn't find spreadsheets that refer to task 5 in all three practice assessments.

In practice assessment 1 on page 288 (there is task 5 described there ) the book says that you need to download worksheets ' Grades' and ' Results' - couldn't find this file when I went to bpp.com/spreadsheets

In practice assessment 2 on page 318 (there is task 5 described there) the book says that you need to download file called ' Regional Sales Quarter' and this file should include four worksheets-North, South, Central, Pricelist-couldn't find this file when I went to bpp.com/spreadsheets

In practice assessment 3 on page 352 (there is task 5 described there) the book says that you need to download spreadsheet called ' Job costing' and this spreadsheet should include five worksheets-Costing, Materials, Labour , Overheads, Decisions-couldn't find this file when I went to bpp.com/spreadsheets

Does anybody have those files or does anybody know where I can download them ? Please, help me in this matter. Regards. Rafal
Privacy Policy