Question 4 in the exam

Options
I sat the synoptic exam and question 4 threw me a lot!! It was nothing like any of the practice assessments I had gone through and wondered if anyone can help, I know that that question was the reason I didn't pass and want to be as prepared as possible this time around! I have looked through all of my past modules and cannot find it to be able to practice it!
I was given a blank table and told that they were considering buying a shop in another country but were unsure what size shop to buy. They gave the shop sizes and a few costs like manager fees etc and told to calculate and fill in the table with which of the shops they should purchase.
Can anyone help me with this as I'd really like to find something to practice on before the exam :anguished:

Comments

• Emmalouise18
    Emmalouise18 Registered Posts: 237 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Lorri said:

I sat the synoptic exam and question 4 threw me a lot!! It was nothing like any of the practice assessments I had gone through and wondered if anyone can help, I know that that question was the reason I didn't pass and want to be as prepared as possible this time around! I have looked through all of my past modules and cannot find it to be able to practice it!
    I was given a blank table and told that they were considering buying a shop in another country but were unsure what size shop to buy. They gave the shop sizes and a few costs like manager fees etc and told to calculate and fill in the table with which of the shops they should purchase.
    Can anyone help me with this as I'd really like to find something to practice on before the exam :anguished:

This sounds to me like a decision and control question. Have you got a BPP Synoptic Question bank book? As these are amazing and have loads of this type of questions in :) Once you purchase a BPP book direct online, they give you a code on the inside cover which entitles you to loads more revision material online.

:)
  • SaiMon_764_james
    SaiMon_764_james Registered Posts: 7
    Options
    Bookkeeping training in Noak Hill (RM3, RM4)

It is essential to keep an up-to-date, accurate and correct record of all the transactions in every business. Therefore, Bookkeeping focuses on the recording and processing daily financial transactions such as purchases, expenses, sales and receipts. This is a daily record keeping activity that is the basis of all the financial reports.

Companies use different accounting software like Sage, QuickBooks, Xero and excel spreadsheets to record the transactions. Hence, Future Connect provides an excellent working knowledge of the different bookkeeping methodologies and practices essential to effectively record and store financial information daily. Bookkeeping training is given to the candidate who wants to be expert in using popular software like Sage50, QuickBooks, Xero, and Excel.
Privacy Policy