Good Morning all
I have avery in depth question concerning IR35.
I work for a recruitment agency. We have many PSC working through us with our end Clients.
The PSC sends us an Invoice + VAT this is entered onto the Accounts Payable ledger.
Jo of the PSC has been deemed by the end client that he is within IR35, as such we need to deduct Tax/NI as we are the Payee.
So if the PSC sends inv for £1000.00 + VAT (£1200.00)
We pay Jo on our payroll £1000.00, Tax is based on BR rate as he works for PSC.
So Jo is paid say £764.42 Net of TAX and NI
So the invoice value we would have to pay PSC is £1000 - 235.59 + 200(VAT)= £964.41
When posting payment how do we account for the £235.59 on the A/P ledger
- All Categories
- 1.2K Books to buy and sell
- 2.3K General discussion
- 18.9K For AAT students
- 234 NEW! Qualifications 2022
- 133 General Qualifications 2022 discussion
- 7 AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting
- 31 AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting
- 55 AAT Level 4 Diploma in Professional Accounting
- 8.9K For accounting professionals
- 23 coronavirus (Covid-19)
- 272 VAT
- 91 Software
- 272 Tax
- 135 Bookkeeping
- 7.3K General accounting discussion
- 201 AAT member discussion (AATQB, MAAT, FMAAT and AAT Licensed Accountants and Bookkeepers)
- 3.8K For everyone
- 39 AAT news and announcements
- 352 Feedback for AAT
- 2.8K Chat and off-topic discussion
- 586 Job postings
- 17 Who can benefit from AAT?
- 36 Where can AAT take me?
- 44 Getting started with AAT
- 26 Finding an AAT training provider
- 47 Distance learning and other ways to study AAT
- 25 Apprenticeships
- 65 AAT membership