Home For AAT student members AQ 2016 Professional Diploma in Accounting Management Accounting: Decisions and Control
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

MDCL Question Bank

Hi all,

I am thinking about purchasing the question bank.Has anyone used it. and if so would you recommend it?

Comments

• thelowendtheory18thelowendtheory18 Registered Posts: 219
    From what supplier?
    AAT

Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting - 30 Nov 18
    Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting - 16 Oct 19
    Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting - Currently studying
  • John_ClyneJohn_Clyne Registered Posts: 26
    I did a quick search and found one by BPP. I am not after a specific publishers version, just after feedback from those who have used a question bank.

BPP also do Passcards,has anyone used those for revision?

• Emmalouise18Emmalouise18 Registered Posts: 184

I did a quick search and found one by BPP. I am not after a specific publishers version, just after feedback from those who have used a question bank.

BPP also do Passcards,has anyone used those for revision?

Im sure I have a BPP Decision and Control Question bank at home that I am selling. Would you be interested? ( I had so many books and sold some and can't remember off top of my head what has sold and what hasn't)

Great condition, no writing on pages or anything.

£10 plus postage costs of about £4.

let me know if you are interested.
  • John_ClyneJohn_Clyne Registered Posts: 26
    Hi @Emmalouise18

I have ordered it through Amazon now, would have preferred to give you my £14, which is what it cost me.

If you have other level 4 question banks you want to sell let me know.
  • Emmalouise18Emmalouise18 Registered Posts: 184

Hi @Emmalouise18

I have ordered it through Amazon now, would have preferred to give you my £14, which is what it cost me.

If you have other level 4 question banks you want to sell let me know.

No worries at all. I will have a look at home tonight and let you know :)
  • PontyPonty Registered Posts: 2
    Seling soft copy for level 4 synoptic assessment question bank, credit management, auditing
  • Lewisham_lassLewisham_lass Registered Posts: 19
    Ponty said:

Seling soft copy for level 4 synoptic assessment question bank, credit management, auditing

Hi, I'm interested in the synoptic q. bank. Can you provide further info on it, e.g study provider? Date?