What result would you be happy with?

Just begin my AAT Lvl 4 first two exams are on Monday I was just wondering what results you would be happy with as I’m used to getting a distinction but have been struggling with the practise assessments I know pass rates are a lot lower however was has reassured me a little. So what results what you guys be happy with?

Comments

• daniel_123456
    daniel_123456 Registered Posts: 25
    I'm happy just passing the level.
    Sat my synoptic yesterday, even if I only get 70% I will finish with a merit. I need over 95% on it to get a distinction
  • fedemenni
    fedemenni Registered Posts: 93
    I don’t think many employers would ask for the result like a degree. So for me a pass was enough ;-)
  • amurray
    amurray Registered Posts: 304 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    edited May 2020
    You are both exactly right, a pass is a pass and should be very much celebrated! :)
    MAAT, AATQB, MICB PM.Dip.
    Completed AAT in March 2020
  • Bex_88
    Bex_88 Registered Posts: 10
    I've finished all exams now and was 1% off getting distinction overall....pre-synoptic I would have been bothered but to be honest I was so worried I was going to fail it that I am now very much of the mindset that a pass is a pass :)
    As said above, I don't think I've ever been asked about 'how well' I've done in any exams by employers...and until I needed them to do AAT I wasn't ever asked for GCSE certificates etc
Privacy Policy