Please familiarise yourself with AAT's Online Community rules.

Coronavirus (Covid-19) resources

Options
AAT_Team
AAT_Team Administrator Posts: 502 🤖 Admin 🤖
edited April 2020 in AAT news and announcements
We've put together a page of resources to help all of our members through the covid-19 lockdown period. It’s also important that we cover the key topics that matter to you, so please don’t hesitate to make suggestions or request resources on key issues using this form.

Comments

• amir
    amir Registered Posts: 21 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Hi
    I am a sole director of my company and on Company's payroll. However i cannot Furlough myself because i am performing day to day duties for my client's and my practice. My directorship started in April 2019 which means that during 2016-17, 2017-18 & 2018-19, I was a sole trader and my tax returns are up to date. the fact that i turned my same business (Accountancy Practice) into a limited company in April 2019 and now i am a director, can i claim self employed grant based on previous three years?? Any comments please??
  • rosieobrien
    rosieobrien Registered Posts: 31 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I just thought I would share this on the forums in case anyone finds it useful
    EMA Training ( based in Derby City Centre, DE1 2PW ) are opening 6 days a week during July 2020 to support with the AAT assessment sittings, please read :

https://www.ematraining.co.uk/exam-online-booking
Privacy Policy