Level 4 Synoptic Practice Questions

Options
baileyqueens
baileyqueens Registered Posts: 27 Dedicated contributor 🦉
I've provisionally booked in for Professional Diploma (Level 4) Sypnoptic Assessment in June. I'm studying via Kaplan distance learning and have the exam kit provided. But I'd really like pass this first time and would like to do as many questions as possible does anybody have any practice questions that they could send me? Thanks :)

Comments

• Emmalouise18
    Emmalouise18 Registered Posts: 237 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options

I've provisionally booked in for Professional Diploma (Level 4) Sypnoptic Assessment in June. I'm studying via Kaplan distance learning and have the exam kit provided. But I'd really like pass this first time and would like to do as many questions as possible does anybody have any practice questions that they could send me? Thanks :)

Buy the Level 4 Synoptic BPP Book. These books are amazing and have hundreds of questions in for each topic in the synoptic. If you buy the book direct from BPP then inside the cover there is a code which you can use on the BPP website and it allows you access to loads more past papers/ work sheets and revision cards etc :)
  • baileyqueens
    baileyqueens Registered Posts: 27 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Amazing thank you! Got BPP on order as well as Osborne.
Privacy Policy