Gloucester / Accounts preparation accountant (FT) / MIP

burg
burg Registered, Moderator Posts: 1,441 mod
Do you want to be making a difference to small and medium businesses in the UK?

Are you someone who knows all the theory behind accounts preparation, corporation tax and self-assessment but needs to put it into practice?

Maybe you have years of experience in accounts and tax too?

We work with some truly amazing businesses who are achieving amazing things. Whilst we are looking for help on compliance we are so much more than that. You’ll form part of a team who helps business owners truly understand the performance of their business.

We are looking for an awesome individual to fit nicely into our team doing accounts preparation work for mainly limited companies as well as some sole traders and partnerships. We are Xero gold partners so most of this work will involve working in Xero before following our processes to prepare accounts and tax returns. Due to Xero being so integrated in our practice, Xero experience including already being Xero certified is essential.

You need to be great at managing your own workload or be open to learning these skills, be great at communicating with people to get action taken.

We aren’t a company that stands still. You need to be ready for a growth mindset. We continually strive for improvement and you will be expected to participate in team discussions around business improvements.

People come first at MBS. Whilst we have great systems these are built and run by the amazing people in our business. We have great ways for you to develop and grow as an individual. You will participate in weekly 1-to-1’s with your manager to ensure you are being fulfilled and progressing.

The role does need to be based at our offices in Gloucester but you will be serving clients throughout the UK.

If you have the appetite to join one of the most progressive firms of accountants in the UK and think you can add to and compliment our goals then ensure you apply.

You can apply here - https://discover.mbsaccountants.co.uk/accounts-preparation-accountant/
Regards,

Burg

Comments

• nkarwa
    nkarwa Registered Posts: 6 New contributor 🐸
    Hi,
    I Have passed my AAT level4 Professional Diploma in Accounting in Feb 2023. I have been working as a Finance Manager for a company based in Newbury. To develop my knowledge and skills I am also looking at part time accounting jobs (filing self-assessment tax, corporation tax retun, VAT etc ). I can do 10-15 hrs of job a week. Please let me know if you are interested.

Regards
    Nitu Karwa
Privacy Policy