What can I do when I receive a P11D from my previous employer for the year I have not worked for the

Nina Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
I left my employer in Oct 18. They confirmed to pay healthcare for me until end of March 19 so I had to pay tax for it based on the P11d. I received another P11d for tax year 2019-2020. The P11D is only for £33, but I have not been with this employer for that year at all.

Can someone suggest what should I do?
Thank you


  • amurray
    amurray Registered Posts: 304 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Hi Nina,

    I would contact the employer who has filed the P11d and question this with them. If you have not been employed with them and your benefit in kind ceased in March 19, this could perhaps be a genuine error their side?
    Completed AAT in March 2020
Privacy Policy