WANTED - Level 4 Synoptic Workbook/Question Bank/Mocks

Options
KatLn
KatLn Registered Posts: 8
Hi all, I'm currently studying for level 4 synoptic assessment and only have Osborne Accounting System and Control Tutorial book so need Question Bank/Workbook or any mocks for AQ2016.

Please let me know if you have any available for sale.

Many thanks,

Kat.

Comments

• Emmalouise18
    Emmalouise18 Registered Posts: 237 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    KatLn said:

Hi all, I'm currently studying for level 4 synoptic assessment and only have Osborne Accounting System and Control Tutorial book so need Question Bank/Workbook or any mocks for AQ2016.

Please let me know if you have any available for sale.

Many thanks,

Kat.

I don't have any for sale. However I passed my Synoptic last October, and finished Level 4.

I used BPP Synoptic Question Bank Book which was amazing. If you purchase it direct from BPP, there is a long code inside the front cover that you can enter into BPPs website on your account and it gives you loads of practice papers/ questions/ flash cards etc.

Thank you x
  • KatLn
    KatLn Registered Posts: 8
    Options
    > @Emmalouise18 said:
    > (Quote)
    > I don't have any for sale. However I passed my Synoptic last October, and finished Level 4.
    >
    > I used BPP Synoptic Question Bank Book which was amazing. If you purchase it direct from BPP, there is a long code inside the front cover that you can enter into BPPs website on your account and it gives you loads of practice papers/ questions/ flash cards etc.
    >
    > Thank you x

That's great, thanks for the tips. I will have a look at BPP website ??
Privacy Policy