First Intuition Notes
Currently studying for Decision and control exam.
Having a small problem with a question in my First Intuition notes.
Chapter 5, Lecture example 4.
I'm probably missing something really silly but I'm just not sure how they're getting to the "actual production hours worked" of 23,500 in the answers.
I understood everything else. Labour Variences, Material Variances. just this one i'm just not seeing how it is 23,500 hours! I'm starting to think it might be a typo, but it's more likely me!
I'll attach screenshots of the questions and answer.
Any help would be appreciated.
- All Categories
- 1.2K Books to buy and sell
- 2.3K General discussion
- 18.9K For AAT students
- 234 NEW! Qualifications 2022
- 133 General Qualifications 2022 discussion
- 7 AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting
- 31 AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting
- 55 AAT Level 4 Diploma in Professional Accounting
- 8.9K For accounting professionals
- 23 coronavirus (Covid-19)
- 272 VAT
- 91 Software
- 272 Tax
- 135 Bookkeeping
- 7.3K General accounting discussion
- 201 AAT member discussion (AATQB, MAAT, FMAAT and AAT Licensed Accountants and Bookkeepers)
- 3.8K For everyone
- 39 AAT news and announcements
- 352 Feedback for AAT
- 2.8K Chat and off-topic discussion
- 586 Job postings
- 17 Who can benefit from AAT?
- 36 Where can AAT take me?
- 44 Getting started with AAT
- 26 Finding an AAT training provider
- 47 Distance learning and other ways to study AAT
- 25 Apprenticeships
- 65 AAT membership