Result

Options
Hi guys,
I sat my exam 5 weeks ago and was pretty sure i would pass. I was certain of 3 tasks and other 3 i answered all but i knew they weren't up to scratch. I got my results today and i got 68% which obviously i am disappointed about. I have checked the 6 things and on mine there are no ratios although I have done them during the exam. Instead I have Regulatory Obligations - has anyone heard of this or had this as their 5th task? I am going to question my result and get them rechecked. Can someone please let me know how do i go about it.

Any help much appreciated
Thanks

Comments

• natwestbury
    natwestbury Registered Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi, I did ratios and it’s titled as regulatory obligations both times I sat the exam :)
  • Alexa
    Alexa Registered Posts: 14
    Options
    @natwestbury thank you. I dont understand how could i get below requirements on ratios. I have passed the budgeting module with 91% I made sure i have revised the ratios thoroughly not to lose marks and paid attention to decimal place as well as the ratios I got to calculate were pretty basic one so i am going to question this as this is beyond me.
  • Bran278
    Bran278 Registered Posts: 36 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Alexa said:

@natwestbury thank you. I dont understand how could i get below requirements on ratios. I have passed the budgeting module with 91% I made sure i have revised the ratios thoroughly not to lose marks and paid attention to decimal place as well as the ratios I got to calculate were pretty basic one so i am going to question this as this is beyond me.

Wow, 91% for a Level 4 exam is incredible, well done :)
  • Alexa
    Alexa Registered Posts: 14
    Options
    @natwestbury thank you very much. Thats why i dont understand how i got below requirements on my strongest subject. I have submitted an appeal will wait for some more info.
  • Ishrat
    Ishrat Registered Posts: 49
    Options
    I passed this exam in second attempt, from first paper for the Q5 I had similar feedback but even worst significantly below. I was too surprised how can I have such a low marking in this question, to be honest till today I never understood how I had such results.
    What I do remember from doing this exam twice, first time it was more on calculations of figures n drop down correct answer from 4 options. In second attempt it was more ratios which was straight forward.
    All the best with the appeal, i see your frustration you were so close.
Privacy Policy