Modules to do first

Hello,

So I I have almost finished L3 with my last exam this Wednesday, I have passed all other modules first time (AVBK 99%, FAPR 96%, MMAC 99%, AVSY 88%). I will be starting L4 this week (material all ready to go). I was just wondering what order would be best to sit the modules in? I plan to do all the compulsory before going onto the optional ones.

I hope you are all well

Comments

• Pian32
    Pian32 Registered Posts: 474 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Of the compulsary you could do either Financial Statments or Budgeting first. Do the decision and control module after Budgeting.

Reason for this order is that Decision and Control builds on what you learn in Budgeting so doing them sequentially makes sense. There is also a small overlap with Financial statements but it's small enough not to matter.
    AAT Level 4, MAAT
    ACCA in progress
    F4- Passed Aug 2020
    F5- Passed Dec 2020
    F6- Passed Sep 2020
    F7- Passed June 2021
    F8 - Passed Sep 2021
    F9 - Passed June 2021

SBL -
    SBR - Passed Mar 22
    ATX - Passed Dec 21
    APM - Passed June 22
  • Ishrat
    Ishrat Registered Posts: 49
    Yes agree with Pian6, good to get compulsory units with the order above. I made mistake.. I did Bugdeting as first unit and second unit Financial statements, I did not do Decision and control till last before synoptic, by the time I did Decision and control I already forgotten most knowledge from budgeting n financial statements.
  • Pian32
    Pian32 Registered Posts: 474 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    To add to this if you can access the material before doing the module. Before you take the budgeting exam I'd look at variances in the decision and control module, as it's a large overlap. Budgeting does the basics but by reading the more in depth information it can make handling them easier.
    AAT Level 4, MAAT
    ACCA in progress
    F4- Passed Aug 2020
    F5- Passed Dec 2020
    F6- Passed Sep 2020
    F7- Passed June 2021
    F8 - Passed Sep 2021
    F9 - Passed June 2021

SBL -
    SBR - Passed Mar 22
    ATX - Passed Dec 21
    APM - Passed June 22
  • kaylster_09
    kaylster_09 Registered Posts: 3
    Thank you to all of you for responding! I passed L3 with an overall of 95%! I have decided to go FLSC first so working my way through statments of cash flow!
Privacy Policy