AAT Level 2 Books for sale

Options
Hello,
I am looking to sell a full set of AAT level 2 Osborne 2016 books.
The books have been immaculately kept and are in pristine condition with no markings or personal notes added in.

I am ideally looking for £45 + postage (currently estimated to be £8.99 for 2nd class, will happily send higher at your expense) sent to a PayPal account.

Thank you for your time

Comments

• MaggieAggie
    MaggieAggie Registered Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi if you still have these, are the two Bookkeeping Transactions books also there? Just you say full set but they're not in the picture.
  • TRMorecroft
    TRMorecroft Registered Posts: 4
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Apologies for the delay in getting back to you and confusion, apparently after a few days of searching I cannot locate the bookkeeping transactions tutorial and workbook couple. I believe when I completed the module myself I gave those books to a colleague to help him and forgot about this during the advert posting.
    Because of this I will be reducing the price for this incomplete set missing the two books of the first bookkeeping transactions module to £20+postage and packing costs.
  • tfinch29
    tfinch29 Registered Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey, I would be happy to purchase the books at the new cost if the previous commenters show no further interest.
  • TRMorecroft
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Exceptional, I am moving to Germany very soon and so whomever organises the sale with me first is the ideal individual. Please send an email to TRMorecroft@hotmail.com with your address and postage preference (2nd class, 1st class etc.) and I will respond at my earliest opportunity with confirmation regarding the PayPal link and the amount my local Royal Mail branch would request in turn. Thank you
  • TRMorecroft
    Options
    Books have now been sold. Thank you everyone for your interest.
Privacy Policy