Surpass Viewer

Options
MarkA
MarkA Registered Posts: 18
Is anyone else having problems doing he practice assessments with Surpass Viewer?
Things I've tried:
Cannot access any assessment
Interface is limited, error message pops up
can't add in the url, \
chat support is not working,
and the help number just goes through to a voice message that cuts you off.
I can use the old flash method, but the text is small on y laptop, and difficult to read, and despite scrolling not all questions are fully reealed.
How do you access the assessments via viewer?
Thanks in advance

Comments

• MarkA
    MarkA Registered Posts: 18
    Options
    Found, buried in the installation guide it's not ready for the pracice assessments yet.
    I didn't look there as I downloaded it without problems.
    https://www.aat.org.uk/system/files/assets/AAT-SurpassViewer-installation-guide.pdf
  • joannamcintyre
    joannamcintyre Registered Posts: 7 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    I finally downloaded SurpassViewer and I find it it worse than Flashplayer. When I attempted the first Synoptic Practice Assessment when I did question 2 it took ages to drag the answers in the box, I was using a mouse and my PC and the answers kept bouncing back down, eventually I found if you drag the answer to the right of the box and let go of the mouse, it worked. I don't know if this is an issue with Surpass or not but these questions are not user friendly. I just hope they work in my exam otherwise I will panic and lose precious time.
  • Chiccoboy
    Chiccoboy Registered Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi There, just wondered if anyone is experiencing problems assessing the AAT mock exams using Surpass Viewer, it was working perfectly yesterday but have been trying all morning with no joy and I got my final paper tomorrow. Thank you in advance for your assistance.
  • Chiccoboy
    Chiccoboy Registered Posts: 6
    Options
    Finally managed to get in now, thank God for that.
Privacy Policy