Pre- released scenario

Options
I just bought Question bank for synoptic assessment L4 and it has Veggie Delight as pre-released scenario, eligibly from April 2020? I looked on AAT website and apparently that will be on exams from Feb 2021. My exam is in January, so I'm not sure what to study Ruby Dale or the new one Veggie Delights. Does anyone else have this problem?

Comments

• mkmarinova
    mkmarinova Registered Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi Eskaska27,

If I am not mistaken there is no synoptic exam in January for the Professional synoptic , it starts February 2021 and it will be Veggie Delight. Ruby Dale is finishing in December 2020.
  • Pian32
    Pian32 Registered Posts: 474 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    To back up the above I quickly looked up the schedule and the first Professional Synoptic in the new year is week commencing the 8th February.

https://www.aat.org.uk/prod/s3fs-public/assets/AAT-synoptic-assessment-windows-results-release-dates-2020-21.pdf
    AAT Level 4, MAAT
    ACCA in progress
    F4- Passed Aug 2020
    F5- Passed Dec 2020
    F6- Passed Sep 2020
    F7- Passed June 2021
    F8 - Passed Sep 2021
    F9 - Passed June 2021

SBL -
    SBR - Passed Mar 22
    ATX - Passed Dec 21
    APM - Passed June 22
  • KaiTowe
    KaiTowe Registered Posts: 2
    Options
    Sorry to revive an old conversation, does anybody have a link to the Veggie Delight Pre-Release Material as I havent tried to find it on the AAT website but to no avail.
  • khalidayub
    khalidayub Registered Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi,
    i am self studier & i want to prepare just L4 synoptic assessment, i have passed my other L4 exams. i never gave the synoptic assessment exam as i did only L4.

can any one guide me the way to pass this exam. i can understand i have to study the veggie delight material ( that will be used throughout the year 2021).

Regards.
  • Pian32
    Pian32 Registered Posts: 474 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    For the synoptic you will need to have good knowledge of:
    MABU and MDCL you need to also have a good understand of the ratios in FSLC. On top of these from the previous modules you need to study the new content of Accounting Systems and Controls. The pre-release you don't have to study as such but understanding what is in it will help you make good use of it in the exam.

Once you've done the general study. I would recommend practicing for the exam by Task. Get the different practices you can access (from study books/online etc) and do all the Task 1's one after the other. This will give you a better idea of how each task is structured and how you should be answering. Remember to save an AAT practice exam so you can test your timing as well.
    AAT Level 4, MAAT
    ACCA in progress
    F4- Passed Aug 2020
    F5- Passed Dec 2020
    F6- Passed Sep 2020
    F7- Passed June 2021
    F8 - Passed Sep 2021
    F9 - Passed June 2021

SBL -
    SBR - Passed Mar 22
    ATX - Passed Dec 21
    APM - Passed June 22