Registering as an Tax agent wit HMRC

Hi I am trying to register as an agent with HMRC. They are asking for documents regarding my Money laundering supervisor. AAT are my supervisor, what document do I need to send to HMRC?

Many thanks

Best Answer

  • ak1
    ak1 MAAT Posts: 16
    Answer ✓
    Hi, HMRC will accept a copy of an email from AAT as confirmation that they are your AML supervisor. Email [email protected] for confirmation.


Privacy Policy