What time do you normally receive results?

Options
Fayexo
Fayexo Registered Posts: 6 New contributor 🐸
I sat my Using Accounting Software exam in January & on the AAT schedule it says I should have the results 4th March which is today - Does anyone know roughly what time they tend to get them through?

Thanks!

Comments

• livintiv
    livintiv Registered Posts: 69 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    They release results in batches throughout the day. When waiting for my UACS result I sat at work refreshing the page on myAAT every quarter of an hour from 10am onwards!
    MAAT - April 2022
    Currently working through ACCA
  • Fayexo
    Options
    This was literally me today, I got my results through about 15 minutes after posting this typically.. passed with 100% - Was not expecting that!!
  • livintiv
    livintiv Registered Posts: 69 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Fayexo said:

This was literally me today, I got my results through about 15 minutes after posting this typically.. passed with 100% - Was not expecting that!!

Bravo! Excellent work!
    MAAT - April 2022
    Currently working through ACCA
  • AAT_Team
    AAT_Team Administrator Posts: 503 🤖 Admin 🤖
    Options
    Hi guys, it can take anytime up to 5pm on the day of your release, hold tight!
  • Fayexo
    Options
    livintiv said:

Fayexo said:

Bravo! Excellent work!
    Thank you!! :)
  • Fayexo
    Options
    AAT_Team said:

Hi guys, it can take anytime up to 5pm on the day of your release, hold tight!

Thank you, it was my first time waiting for results so wasn't sure what to expect but I now know going forward :-)
Privacy Policy