Advanced Bookeeping - Practice Assessment

Options
Gocer
Gocer Registered Posts: 19 New contributor 🐸
Good morning everyone,

Can someone help me with the attached questions. I have an exam on Thursday.

Thanks a lot.

Comments

• Pian32
    Pian32 Registered Posts: 474 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi Gocer

You've only included part of the question for Task 4.

Task 3 - You only want the motor expenses that are relevant to the accounting year. Currently there is an amount that relates to the next accounting year. You only care about the 1 Jan - 31 March X7 all the rest needs to be removed.
    £405 + 516 * 9/12 =792
    AAT Level 4, MAAT
    ACCA in progress
    F4- Passed Aug 2020
    F5- Passed Dec 2020
    F6- Passed Sep 2020
    F7- Passed June 2021
    F8 - Passed Sep 2021
    F9 - Passed June 2021

SBL -
    SBR - Passed Mar 22
    ATX - Passed Dec 21
    APM - Passed June 22
  • Gocer
    Options
    Hi Pian

Hope all is well with you. First of all, thank you so much for the answer once again :). It seems like you’re the only person who answers everyone’s questions on this platform.

Task 3- Just want to be sure are we multiplying this by 9 because from March - Dec X7 its 9 months? Is this the reason.

Task 4 - I can answer part b, I only need help with part a.

Lastly, do you consider giving any private lessons - maybe if you could give me your LinkedIn name I could get in touch. Thanks once again.
  • Pian32
    Options
    Unfortunatly I don't think i have time to give lessons.

Task 3 - Correct we are taking out the proportion that doesn't apply to our accounting period.

Task 4 - To answer part a you need to see the Trial balance extract which is cut off.
    AAT Level 4, MAAT
    ACCA in progress
    F4- Passed Aug 2020
    F5- Passed Dec 2020
    F6- Passed Sep 2020
    F7- Passed June 2021
    F8 - Passed Sep 2021
    F9 - Passed June 2021

SBL -
    SBR - Passed Mar 22
    ATX - Passed Dec 21
    APM - Passed June 22
  • livintiv
    livintiv Registered Posts: 69 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    To be fair, @Pian32 is a bit of a Forum Fiend ;)
    MAAT - April 2022
    Currently working through ACCA
  • Pian32
    Options
    I can be a little.

I think part of the reason is a lot of people tend to sign up when they're struggling with a topic and don't hang around afterwards or because they are struggling don't feel confident in trying to help someone else.

@Gocer

Just thinking you might try seeing if @PeterC is available since he's a tutor who's active on here.
    AAT Level 4, MAAT
    ACCA in progress
    F4- Passed Aug 2020
    F5- Passed Dec 2020
    F6- Passed Sep 2020
    F7- Passed June 2021
    F8 - Passed Sep 2021
    F9 - Passed June 2021

SBL -
    SBR - Passed Mar 22
    ATX - Passed Dec 21
    APM - Passed June 22
  • Gocer
    Options
    Apologies, Ive just attached the trial balance. I definitely agree, not many people tend to help. Thanks a lot @Pian32 I will contact PeterC. I had weekend lessons for level 2 but after understanding the basic knowledge of aat, I thought I could maybe finish level 3 on my own. Which I am pretty much fine with it for now. I think two modules might be difficult and I definitely need lessons for level 4.
  • Gocer
    Options
    Apologies, Ive just attached the trial balance. I definitely agree, not many people tend to help. Thanks a lot @Pian32 I will contact PeterC. I had weekend lessons for level 2 but after understanding the basic knowledge of aat, I thought I could maybe finish level 3 on my own. Which I am pretty much fine with it for now. I think two modules might be difficult and I definitely need lessons for level 4.
  • Gocer
    Options
  • Gocer
    Options
    P
Privacy Policy