Continuity Cover for Practice nr York

izzim East Riding of YorkshireRegistered Posts: 3
Hi everyone,

I have just become a Licensed Accountant and have started a new practice in the East Riding. I wondered if there would be anyone in the York/East Riding/Humber/Lincolnshire area who would be willing to act as my continuity of practice cover?
I'm happy to help someone else if anyone needs help in this matter.

Thanks for reading


  • izzim
    izzim East Riding of YorkshireRegistered Posts: 3
    Sorry should have said the work can be done remotely!
  • baxter01
    baxter01 Registered Posts: 2
    edited July 18
    Hi Izzi. I'm also looking. I'm based in Devon but happy to work it all out remotely! If you still need someone please let me know and I will send you my phone number/email and we can discuss.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Not registered?

Register to create your free account, talk to AAT members and start your own discussions.

Privacy Policy