AATQB

Options
PhilJRoo76
PhilJRoo76 Registered Posts: 30 Regular contributor ⭐
Not sure I've read this right on the website, but at what point can you get the AATQB letters applied to your membership? I'm currently studying level 3 advanced diploma in accounting and have passed the AVBK, FAPR & Indirect Tax assessments already, do I have to wait to pass the management costings & synoptics assessment before I'm classed as AATQB qualified?

Comments

• Krisso
    Krisso Registered Posts: 124 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I beleve you have to complete everything on Level 3 to be eligable to apply for those letters
  • PhilJRoo76
    PhilJRoo76 Registered Posts: 30 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Thanks for that. AAT confirmed I needed to do the whole level for the letters.
  • Star
    Star Registered Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, there are actually two correct answers and it depends on which course you are enrolled on. If it is level 3 Accountancy, yes you need to complete the whole level, all the modules. If you are enrolled on the bookkeeping course then you have completed all the necessary modules to apply for AATQB.
    It is possible to ALSO enrol on the level 3 bookkeeping course, with the necessary payment (it was fourty something £ last year). The system will then recognise that you have completed the course, and you will shortly receive a Congratulations email.
Privacy Policy