Questions 3/4

I have sat the Synoptic assessment twice now both with marks of 69% (very frustrating) I feel quite confident on how I have performed the previous twice, however it seems like I am losing most marks in the identifying system control issues. I find the reading easy on this ok and my knowledge is good. I work in a multination sox compliant business so I am constantly learning these for work.

I just wondered if there is any specific ways that the answers for this question should be answered? which will help me gain a few marks, from the two I have done it is always find 6 weakness and explain why these are weakness

any help with this would be useful

Comments

• Pian32
    Pian32 Registered Posts: 474 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    For that question you'd identify the weakness and then explain why it is one. Remember it is not a solve the weakness so you'll not get many marks for things like:

Jane Bloggs handles sales orders, invoices and despatch these should be segregated. You may get a mark for identifying the weakness but 0 for the explanation as it doesn't say why.

Not sure if that will help but could easily be the error being made in this situation.
    AAT Level 4, MAAT
    ACCA in progress
    F4- Passed Aug 2020
    F5- Passed Dec 2020
    F6- Passed Sep 2020
    F7- Passed June 2021
    F8 - Passed Sep 2021
    F9 - Passed June 2021

SBL -
    SBR - Passed Mar 22
    ATX - Passed Dec 21
    APM - Passed June 22
  • LSmithYorkshire
    LSmithYorkshire Registered Posts: 18
    @Pian32 thank you for the above and now you say that, it’s possible that I have been offering a solution rather than stating why it is a weakness
Privacy Policy