General Length Of Time To Complete?

Options
bobby_wilson
bobby_wilson Registered Posts: 10 New contributor 🐸
Hi guys,

Just got my synoptic result for the foundation, and scored 89% so well chuffed. I'm now moving on to the advanced level, but being wary of the syllabus changeover. The last exam date is June 2023, can anybody give me a rough idea with regards to how long it takes to complete the advanced and the professional? Just want to have a solid but realistic plan going forward!

Thanks in advance!

Bobby

Comments

• Krisso
    Krisso Registered Posts: 124 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    With the result pending of my synoptic I completed level 3 in 10 months, think it would have been quicker had it not been for lockdown disruptions at my local exam centre. Just depends on your level of dedication to hitting the books, was a little daunted by the professional books when they arrived today personally. Think both levels though should be achievable in that time though

Well done on your pass
  • bobby_wilson
    bobby_wilson Registered Posts: 10 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Krisso said:

With the result pending of my synoptic I completed level 3 in 10 months, think it would have been quicker had it not been for lockdown disruptions at my local exam centre. Just depends on your level of dedication to hitting the books, was a little daunted by the professional books when they arrived today personally. Think both levels though should be achievable in that time though

Well done on your pass

Ahh that is really good to know thanks. Was the content a lot more thorough than the foundation? I can't wait to get stuck in! What provider do you use out of interest?

Regards

Bobby
  • Krisso
    Krisso Registered Posts: 124 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Full disclosure, I never did level 2 so cant comment. I am with ICS Learn and using the Kaplan books.
  • thelowendtheory18
    thelowendtheory18 Registered Posts: 298 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    It took my about 10 months to complete my level 3... I would say there is a step up between level 2 and level 3...but not a big one.

The bigger jump is from level 3 to level 4.
    AAT

Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting - 30 Nov 18
    Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting - 16 Oct 19
    Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting - 22 Jul 21
Privacy Policy