Continuity Practice Cover

ROCK New MemberRegistered Posts: 15

I have been a licensed MIP since 2008 and have a practice in Surrey, unfortunetly my continuity cover has retired and am therefore looking for anyone who would be willing to act as my continuity of practice cover please?

I'm happy to provide cover in return



Best Answer


  • ROCK
    ROCK New Member Registered Posts: 15
    Thanks Phil, have reached out to my local branch, Paul
  • ROCK
    ROCK New Member Registered Posts: 15
    Update - had a reply from my local branch but they cant help due to GDPR!
  • Irena25
    Irena25 Registered Posts: 4
    My practice cover moved abroad so I need one, I am able to become one in return…
  • Kym
    Kym Registered Posts: 3
    Good Afternoon, due to a change in circumstance I am currently looking for someone to provide continuity cover. I am happy to offer the same in return. Regards Kym
Privacy Policy