Level 4 Synoptic results

Options
Has anyone had their results yet today, I keep refreshing my assessment page but they haven't updated yet :(

Comments

• KAF
    KAF Registered Posts: 32
    Options
    Same here
  • Krisso
    Krisso Registered Posts: 124 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Just had my non synoptic result so they should be out shortly. ?
  • theothersufyan
    theothersufyan Registered Posts: 6
    Options
    Still waiting too.
  • DiAAT
    DiAAT Registered Posts: 6
    Options
    Waiting for a level 4 non-synoptic result today too. Fingers crossed they won't be too much longer.
  • justjade
    justjade Registered Posts: 6
    Options
    This is absolute torture
  • DiAAT
    Options
    Agreed, I have never waited so long for a result!!!! Even worse it being your synoptic. Good luck.
  • KAF
    Options
    Hopefully should be out before 6.

How did everyone find their exam sitting?
  • justjade
    Options
    I could have done with probably another half hour, I'm really anxious about the result :#
  • Krisso
    Options
    Good luck everyone on your synoptic results, hope they come out soon. Finger crossed for you all. Sadly either an appeal or a do over is required for my MCDL ?
  • theothersufyan
    Options
    Has anyone called AAT support desk to ask when the results are released?
  • DiAAT
    Options
    Krisso said:

Good luck everyone on your synoptic results, hope they come out soon. Finger crossed for you all. Sadly either an appeal or a do over is required for my MCDL ?

oh no, sorry to hear that, waiting for my results for the MCDL today. :#
  • Krisso
    Options
    DiAAT said:

Krisso said:

oh no, sorry to hear that, waiting for my results for the MCDL today. :#
    Good luck on yours. ? you have a better result than me. Not sure why I seem to be the only one that has a result, maybe they deal with all the fails first ?
  • DiAAT
    Options

Good luck on yours. ? you have a better result than me. Not sure why I seem to be the only one that has a result, maybe they deal with all the fails first ?

Thank you. I know that it is a difficult exam to pass. God knows how they process the results, I just wish they would hurry up, the suspense is killing me. :o
  • justjade
    Options
    Mine have just come through, refresh your pages!
  • KAF
    Options
    Mine have come through as well. Will need to do it again 67%.
  • justjade
    Options
    KAF said:

Oh no, i'm really sorry :(
  • DiAAT
    Options
    KAF said:

so sorry to hear that. :'( . I am sure you will get it on the next attempt, not far off at all. I have my synoptic booked for 31st January, I am terrified.
  • theothersufyan
    Options
    Just scraped mine! Wish you guys all the best.
  • KAF
    Options
    Congrats to everybody who passed. I’ve been using BPP but may buy another question bank book. What providers do you all use?
  • theothersufyan
    Options
    I studied the 4 core units with the Osborne books. They’re good. Didn’t use their synoptic one as it’s just 2 more exam mocks but little to no tips on passing them.
    I found the First Intuition videos on YouTube extremely useful as additional support.
  • livintiv
    livintiv Registered Posts: 69 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I first sat the synoptic in September and got 69% (grrr). Today I got my resit result - passed with 71% (how's that for symmetry).

I've completed AAT!
    MAAT - April 2022
    Currently working through ACCA
  • KAF
    Options
    > @theothersufyan said:
    > I studied the 4 core units with the Osborne books. They’re good. Didn’t use their synoptic one as it’s just 2 more exam mocks but little to no tips on passing them.
    > I found the First Intuition videos on YouTube extremely useful as additional support.

Thanks for that. Looking to do practice papers from now until my next one. Any other resources you used I.e. green light, flashcards?
  • danni110
    danni110 Registered Posts: 1
    Options
    KAF said:

Congrats to everybody who passed. I’ve been using BPP but may buy another question bank book. What providers do you all use?

Sorry to hear you didn't pass, its a tough exam. I passed yesterday and I've always used the resources from Kaplan. The exam kit for the synoptic from them is really helpful. Good luck on your next attempt.
  • livintiv
    Options
    > @KAF said:
    >
    > Thanks for that. Looking to do practice papers from now until my next one. Any other resources you used I.e. green light, flashcards?
    >

I found the green light tests and other materials on the Learning Portal helpful too, as well as the First Intuition videos mentioned above (although I haven't used flashcards).

(For what it's worth, I used the BPP books throughout my AAT, although I thought them less useful at Level 4)

Keep going! I was disappointed with my first synoptic result in November, and to be honest I expected to have failed the resit too. But don't give up, and trust the process. You've got this far and you can get there ?
    MAAT - April 2022
  • justjade
    Options
    KAF said:

I would definitely recommend the First Intuition YouTube videos - they have helped me pass my last 2 exams
  • KAF
    Options
    Just to say I finally passed this exam Praise GOD!!! Hope everybody else waiting for their results gets a pass.
  • DiAAT
    Options
    Well done @KAF. Got my synoptic results today too and passed. Such a good feeling isn't it.
  • KAF
    Options
    Nice one @DiAAT. Congratulations.

Yeah it’s good to know the journey is over for now ( CIMA is next but I’ll think about that next week). Hope you get to celebrate.
  • livintiv
    Options
    > @KAF said:
    > Just to say I finally passed this exam Praise GOD!!! Hope everybody else waiting for their results gets a pass.

YASSSSS congratulations! ???
    MAAT - April 2022
  • KAF
    Options
    Thank you @livintiv :smiley:
Privacy Policy