Can anyone help me get setup please?

Options
Hi,

I'm about to study for Using Accounting Software, Level 2. I self study, using textbooks.

Can anyone help me with what I need and what to expect from the exam centre? I found one that uses Sage Business Cloud, that seems much easier to obtain that Sage 50.

A few questions:
Which plan from the pic do I need & do I need to enter card details? What happens at the end of the free trial? Ideally, I could do this without paying Sage.

I read that exam centres make you create a new account while you are there - is that your experience? If you could tell me the basics of what to expect before the exam and on the day, I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you

Comments

• sk2022
    sk2022 Registered Posts: 24 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Hi,

I am not too sure about the screenshot as I have never used the company. Here is the link for Sage 50 you can do a trial then cancel it :

https://www.sage.com/en-gb/products/free-trials/

Exam centres would have their own Sage 50 Software but if you want to practice and train then you could use the link provided above. Its been years since I did it last, but all the software are similar just got to understand how navigate
Privacy Policy