Full set of AAT Level 3 Osborne books

flavia_rinaldi8
flavia_rinaldi8 Registered Posts: 5 New contributor 🐸
I am selling a full set of Level 3 Osborne books.
Books are in great condition. No markings!

£60 + postage - or collection in South London

Comments

• VolkanK
    VolkanK Registered Posts: 5
    Are these still availabe and what year are they from?
  • flavia_rinaldi8
    > @VolkanK said:
    > Are these still availabe and what year are they from?
    Hi Volkan, yes still available. They are for AQ2016, purchased in 2020
  • VolkanK
    VolkanK Registered Posts: 5
    Can you show photos please? Do they come with the exam practice questions and answers book? How did you find osborne books, would you recommend them?
  • flavia_rinaldi8
    100% I would recommend Osborne’s books! I have studied both level 2 and 3 basically on my own - I did distance learning but never asked any support. I have passed easily and with distinction all assessments of both levels. In fact, when looking for level 4 training provider, I only took into consideration the ones using Osborne’s books.
    Each module has the tutorial and the workbook. I found things are explained very well. The workbooks have more practice questions as well as 2 practice assessments for each, on the same format as the actual exam. Between these practice and the ones on the AAT portal I’ve never been taken by surprise on any exam.
    The only thing is that the synoptic assessment has changed format in September 21. The exam is now split into 2, with spreadsheets assessed separately.
    These books are for the previous format, however I could still use the questions to practice, but also used the AAT practice assessments on the portal to understand the new format.
    Hope it helps
  • flavia_rinaldi8
    > @VolkanK said:
    > Can you show photos please? Do they come with the exam practice questions and answers book? How did you find osborne books, would you recommend them?
    I have just responded, but forgot to tag you. See above
Privacy Policy