Accounts Manager/Assistant - Basildon, Essex - Training and Study Support Available

Options
ChescaNunn
ChescaNunn Registered Posts: 5
Hi all,

I work for a small construction firm based in Basildon, Essex and due to me reducing my hours and the company expanding we are looking for a full time office based accounts person.

Job description is below. Ideally the right candidate will be confident in all areas, however, we are prepared to provide training, as long as you have a minimum of 2 years experience working in purchase and sales ledger and ideally AAT L2. Study package considered.

The applicant must be proficient in Microsoft office, experience with Sage 50 and Accounting qualifications are an advantage. The candidate must be willing to work as part of a team and be confident in completing the full accounts function in a small organisation.

Responsibilities include but are not limited to;

All of the company bookkeeping (including all Sales and Purchase Ledger, coding and entering invoices, reconciling bank accounts, petty cash)

VAT Preparation and submission

Payroll preparation and submission for both subcontractors and PAYE staff

Processing expense claims

Monthly CIS Returns

Issuing purchase orders

Raising quotes & payment applications, liaising with clients on any queries.

Credit Control

Vehicle fleet management

Making payments

Cashflow forecasting and management

Onboarding sub-contractors and providing assistance where necessary

Preparing the accounts to trial balance level

Liaising with the company accountant

Department financial reporting

We are a small, friendly office, which is fast paced at times. Somebody who can integrate into the team and hit the ground running will thrive. A good opportunity for someone to eventually take ownership of the accounts function in a business and be an integral member of the team.

Job Types: Full-time, Permanent

Salary: £24,000 to £30,000.00 per year.

Please apply with details of your relevant experience and salary to francesca@elitefsl.co.uk
Privacy Policy